The LogTag® UTREL30-16 Temperature Recorder measures and stores up to 16,000 temperature readings.
It features a large easy-to-read display and is designed to show ‘at a glance’ if temperature excursions have occurred during the current day and up to the previous 29 days.
The alarm is triggered if temperature readings are outside pre-set alarm limits which is indicated by a large X on the display and, if configured, the audible alarm will sound.
- Read current temperature and latest Min-Max temperature at a glance.
- Audible alarm and flashing red LED signals a temperature alarm.
- Download data via LogTag Analyzer or as a PDF (no software required).
- Check and reset Min-Max temperature reading at any time.
- View alarm status for up to 30 days at a glance.
- Can be powered by 2x AAA batteries (user replaceable) if not external powered.
- Auto-pause function suspends alarm & statistic processing when the external probe is unplugged.