The LogTag® USRIC-8 Single-use USB PDF Temperature Recorder measures and stores up to 8,000 real time temperature readings over a measurement range of -25°C to +60°C (-13°F to +140°F).
Prices in US $: 14.90
Enclosed in a robust and durable polycarbonate case, the USRIC-8 plugs directly into the computer USB to automatically generate a fully detailed PDF report with the option to download the data using the freely available LogTag® Analyzer software for a more detailed analysis.
- Integral USB connector – no separate Interface Cradle required.
- Automatically generates a PDF report – no special software required.
- Automatically generates an encrypted LogTag data file – for a more detailed analysis.
- Fully user configurable via LogTag Analyzer for individual alarm settings, start options, trip length and log interval.
- Up to 8,000 recordings – enough for the longest trip with in-transit inspections which can be recorded at the push of a button.
- Robust and durable polycarbonate case with lug for secure mounting.
- Complies with industry standards. Click the ‘Specification’ tab to view a list of compliance standards.