The LogTag® UTREL30-WiFi temperature data logger automatically uploads real-time temperature data to your LogTag® Online cloud account via your existing wireless network.
It features a large, easy-to-read display, along with many familiar attributes known from the LogTag® family of data loggers.
These include non-volatile memory for up to 16,129 temperature readings and a statistical memory, storing maximum and minimum reading as well as alarm duration for each of the last 30 days.
- Logtag Online ( LON ) will be quoted separately according to quantity.
- Real-time data automaticallyuploaded via WiFi to the LogTag Online cloud.
- Read current temperature and latest Min-Max temperature at a glance.
- Audible alarm and flashing red LED signals a temperature alarm.
- Download data via LogTag Analyzeror as a PDF (no software required) when WiFi is unavailable.
- Check and reset Min-Max temperature reading at any time.
- View alarm status for up to 30 days at a glance.
- Can be powered by 2x AAA batteries (user replaceable) if not external powered.
- Second battery backup via a coin cell to ensure no data is lost.