The LogTag® UTRED-16 is an affordable & reliable USB temperature recorder, measures and stores real time temperature readings over a measurement range of -40°C to +99°C (-40°F to 210°F).
The LogTag® UTRED-16 comes with advanced temperature recorder features of 16,000 log memory and can be used with all external probes from the ST100 range,and the extension cable.
- Records temperature from -40° to +99°C.
- Up to 16,000 recordings – enough for 168 days at 15 minute logging.
- Read current temperature and latest Min-Max temperature at a glance.
- Display showing temperature and alarm status of up to six alarms.
- Automatic generation of a PDF report as a permanent record of the data.
- Measure and store up to 16,000 time/temperature readings.
- Can be connected to any computer with a USB port. No interface cradle required.
- Fixed battery of 1 year storage, 2 years of normal use.
- Creates a comprehensive data file compatible with LogTag Analyzer operating software.
- Auto-pause function suspends alarm and statistic processing when the external sensor is unplugged.