USRID-16 is designed as a Single-use, cost effective & reliable temperature recorder, that measures and stores real time temperature readings over a measurement range of -30°C to +60°C (-22°F to +140°F).
The display is designed to show ‘at a glance’ if there has been a temperature excursion.
Prices in US $: 16.50
Enclosed in a robust and durable polycarbonate case, the USRID-16 plugs directly into the computer USB to automatically generate a fully detailed PDF report with the option to download the data using the freely available LogTag® Analyzer software for a more detailed analysis.
- Suitable for multiple independent receivers, clinical trials and last-mile distribution.
- Integral USB connector – no separate Interface Cradle required.
- Easy to read LCD display with large symbols for easy “at-a-glance-” inspections.
- Automatically generates a PDF report – no special software required.
- Comprehensive customization options including alert settings, sample interval and trip duration.
- Automatically generates an encrypted LogTag data file for a more detailed analysis.
- Up to 16,000 recordings – enough for the longest trip.
- Push-to-start button with optional delay or a specific time & date.
- Complies with industry standards. Click the ‘Specification’ tab to view a list of compliance standards.