The LogTag® TREX-8 is a versatile, wide range, multi-trip Temperature Recorder with interchangeable External Probes, featuring high resolution temperature readings over a measurement range of -40°C to +99°C (-40°F to +210°F).
Readings are downloaded using LogTag® Analyzer which provides facilities for charting, zooming, listing data statistics and allows exporting the data to other applications such as Excel.
The LogTag TREX-8 requires an external Temperature Probe to function correctly. LogTag have a range of FDA food rated high quality ST100 probes for you to select one best suited for your application.
- A real time clock provides sate/stamps for each temperature reading.
- Push-to-start button with optional delay or a specific time & date.
- Comprehensive cutomisation options including alert settings, sample interval and trip duration.
- Robust and durable polycarbonate case with lug for secure mounting.
- Up to 8,000 recordings – enough for the longest trip.
- In-transit inspections can be recorded at the push of a button.
- Complies with industry standards including FCC, CE, C-TICK, and RoHS.
- Interchangeable External Probe with high quality gold plated connector.
- Industry best download time – less than 5 seconds for full memory.
- Click the ‘Specifications’ tab to view a list of compliance standards.